Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok well, the evenings have been cooler here, and today was cooler, so just a while ago my husband put on the heat like full blast to warm up the apartment, and sometimes I like to go and sit infront of the heating vent that blows out the hot air. Well, this time I think I may have sat there a bit too long! Now I feel all weak and drained and sorta nauseas after sitting infront of it for like maybe 10 min or so. Man stupid me lol. Its just the dry hot air feels nice, so I like to sit there like being wrapped in a real warm blanket, but maybe it got too much or something!

Yeah, heat easily makes me nauseaus.

Plus, the heat that comes out of the heater is brutal. All the moisture has been sucked out of it by the heating coils.

Heh yea, well its next morning and Im fine, so thats good.

I had a heating vent in the floor of my apartment when I was stationed in idaho. I use to love to get a blanket and sit over it. (yes it is weird) But the the heat felt like a big warm blanket and it was nice! I did get n* a couple of times becuase I feel asleep on it and dehydrated myself I guess. You will feel better soon!

Glad you are feeling better! We used to have this type of heating and it tended to make the atmosphere really dry so I used to put a bowl of water near the heat to add humidity to the air. Too dry an atmosphere can cause coughs, dry skin etc, a bit of humidy is good!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb