Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

After months of not being able to go out from being to weak from not eating, i went out and hung out with my friends again[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], we went to the lake and i took my video cam, to make random video's lol. So i filmed..our shoes lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHfopfps6Oo
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lol- cute- and I like your shoes! I am getting a pair thatare similar

*amber*Edited by: crimgoddess

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

aww Ruth that is soooo great!!! I love the video.. too cute! i love you british peoples! cutest accents!! i wish i sounded like that.. hehe..

congrats on getting out thats a huge step!!

hugs!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Haha awww thanks for the replies[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. The shoes are very comfy lol, and awww thank you, haha i prefer american accents lol[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img].

Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

I love the shoes!!! They're a huge fad in my school.

LOl that's funny that you prefer american accents, my friend from england said that most people think that they are horrible!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

They do all different colours of them lol. Really??[img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img], i love american accents, there awesome lol ,i hate mine haha. Thanks for the reply[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

that is funny.. i think us americans sound not so great myself.. unless you go to the east coast i like listening to them talk to.. and the british i could listen to them talk forever! its like a lullaby to me.. lol.. most people say i have a canadain accent.. whatever that is!! i was raised close the canada .. maybe thats it..

i love those shoes btw.. i have some like it in black and white but never wear them since i work all the time.. so gotta wear practical professional black shoes...... borrrrrringg
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Awww lol, i guess as its different we like it. Wow cool canadian accent, thats awesome!!. Hehe thanks, there called vans, i've seen pacman ones of them before lol.

Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

haha kristin i'm from the east coast, what is it that's different?? I can't tell, because we all talk the same lol.

sorry to bring this a bit OT!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

OMgoodness you have such a nice accent! Lol I think a lot of us Americans love your UK accents, I love the way you say "there", like "thaehr". Lol I also like all your shoes!

Haha awww thanks, haha thaehr. I guess it also depends on what part of the uk you come from as there's quite a few accents, but american accents are ace!! i like austrailian accents too lol.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Yey, Iam glad you were able to go and hang out with your friends - friends are ace! On the whole accent issue, im british too but my accent is totally different from yours (not as nice!!), as i was born in york but now live in cumbria. My faves accents are irish and oz - especially on fit boys heehee! x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

Haha awww thanks[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], haha yeah australian boys accent are very nice[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]lol. Wow cool, haha i bet your accent is nicer then mine lol, i really don't like mine, i think i sound young and the fact apparently look 12 dosn't help lol. Irish is cool too, though i sometimes find it really fast and to hard to understand sometimes lol.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Ruth, your accent is sooooooo cool! I read everyone's posts talking about accents and then I watched the video, and I watched it twice just to hear your accent again lol! I didn't know it was going to be so cool haha. I'm a dork!

Good job on going out with your friends!!

Haha awww thanks!! im going to make some more video's later with my friends, and i used to make like comedy ones haha, i know its dorky..but oh well [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img], thank you for the reply[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Yeah you should make us more videos lol! Then we have more excuse to hear your accent, and your neat shoes![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Haha!! i might just make one for everyone on here lol, i have another vid from yesterday, i also went out today in the car with my friend, it was awfull, this cat was on the road, which was a 60mph road and it ran in front of the car, luckily we just missed it, but it was horrible, poor cat[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]. I'll put the other video in off topic lol, thanks for the reply[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

I've been getting out each day now which has helped, i now have the energy to go out now and i find that i have to eat, its like im more scared not to eat, then eating something now. Thanks for all the support through it all!! if it wasn't for everyone's support i don't think i could have done it, so thank you[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Lol i made a little edit of the other day just messing around lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Eu5CB-dYM

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!