Ok....So I've been having quite the time since I got back. For those of you who knew I moved away for 6 months and came back just recently. Before I left I had been working at this restaurant for 2 1/2 years. And when I came back I didn't really want to go back to that job. But I reluctantly did. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]And things didn't work out right. I wasn't very happy there before I left and when I got back I thought things may have changed, but they didn't. So my boss was making me feel stupid, I was getting slammed with tables, no one was really helping me out. I asked for 3 shifts and I got schedualed 7 shifts. And when I brought this up with my manager she didn't do anything. So I got really upset. I was nearly in tears with all of this stuff. And they weren't going to let me work 'cause of my nosering!!!

So...I went home saturday night, almost in tears, I cried to my mom when I got home 'cause I was so unhappy there. I had only been there for 3 days!!! And every shift I came home upset. So when I got home, I called my boss and told her it wasn't working out. I got all emotional and such. But I wasn't happy. I don't think my boss was expecting it! It has changed over the years.

So anywho, point is...should I feel bad? I do. I'm such a people pleaser.

I'm worrying about who's going to work my 7 shifts....ect ect. I just want this over. I called my boss today and talked to her about my paycheck and I have to go in to get it thursday, I'm just kinda sad it had to end this way!!!

I've been in the serving industry WAY too long. I needed to get out. But now I have no job and don't know what to do.

So should I feel bad about this?! Anyone have any stories or opinions?