Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

omg please help, ive just had d* for the first time since I was last ill.

I ate my dinner then had cramps as if I was on my period, then felt n* and swelled up very badly and then had d*, I still feel as if Im going to have d* again.

Is this an sv??? Ive taken 2 motilium, but I dont know what the hell is going on, I AM SO SCARED!!!!! I still feel n* I just wish that I wont v*

Please I dont know what to do!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im now feeling tired and STILL N*, can anyone offer me some advise???

Hey, awww sorry your feeling bad, d* can many different things not just a sv. Is it ibs?? try and stay calm, i know its really hard and you can't always help panic, but the more your worry the worse it will get, the motilium should start to kick in soon, my anti-emetics take like 30 mins to work sometimes. I hope you feel better!!

Ruth x.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

hey ruth,

Thankx for replying, I just havent had d* for a long long time, Im trying my absolute hardest to calm down but these sensations just will not stop, I took the motilium about 30mins ago and the bowel sensations arent changing, still feeling weird..

Dont know how long it will be until im safe and that nothing is going to happen.

I havent had anymore d* since, just a little discomfort..

How are you now??

Not to be gross, but is it actual waater or just soft?? Sometimes we worry when it's softer than usual, which may just be caused by something we ate.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Well it wasnt water there was still some fecal matter in it, it was d* though, just not full water, it was pretty awful.

I do still feel n* at the moment, the discomfort is still there and I feel washed out...

Hopefully the antiemetics will help anything, It happined after I had a large dinner, I swelled up like I do sometimes with ibs then the discomfort just hit me and then obviously the n* and the shakes, now im tired and still n* whats that all about.

Thankx for the reply btw charlene

It sounds like you got too full. What did you eat?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I had a potato bake, its layer of potato then veg then more potato then a little tomato mixed herbs and some cheese, It may have been a weight onto my stomach as my stomach has been bad recently my ibs just doesnt know what its doing, I just got so scared with not having d* since I was last ill

It sounds pretty heavy! Also, veggies can do that to you too. How are you feeling now?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

It was the fact it happened about 10mins maybe 20 after I ate, really awful feelings came with it though, still gurgling around at the moment..

Do you think it could have been ibs?

IBS could be very possible too.

I actually get the "gurglies" alot, depending on what I eat.

Was it just that one time (the d*)?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

yup once I had the d* I took 2 motilium thats 20mg of Domperidone and tried to settle myself, ive watched so many movies tonight I think ive gone through all my collection.

so yea just that once, but the motilium is also an anti-spasmodic (sp?) so dont know if it could have slowed down what was going on in my system?

Kinda worried that it will ware off and it might start again?

It may not start again. Now that you watched some movies to distract you, maybe you'll work on not worrying any more, because the longer you go without any more d*, the better. It was probably just the food, since you got bloated right after you ate. It sounds more like gas than a sv*.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

yea hopefully, its been about 2 hours I think since I last had d*..

I do sometimes bloat after I eat, I have had this before, just without to d* or the serious cramping, so fingers crossed, just got the pains and the gurgling now

Looks like its going to be a long night infront of the tv unfortnetly, thankx for all your help!

you're welcome.

Maybe the cramps are starting again because you're thinking about it right now?

I seriously think you're gonna be OK.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Hi Violet...You are brave brave brave It is not an SV, and if it is, I really think you woul dhave v'ed by now...but I truly believe it IS NOT an SV or FP...It sounds like IBS or just an upset bowel by something that may have irritated you...