Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have both of these at home but never took any, well i took some risperidone once and i mean they did seem to calm me down, i know this is something to talk to the doctor about, but does anyone else take these meds?? i havn't used the prozac yet from the side effects (i really shouldn't read them) but i also know one side effect which is very common is anorexia as you don't feel hungry on it, but then on risperidone it makes you more hungry, so maybe that would better. I think riperidone is more of an anti-physcotic (sp) drug though, but i took it before and it just made me really really drowsy and weak, i did feel n* on it, but that was because i was so hungry lol. So does nayone else take these?? and if so did you have any side effects?? thanks[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i just took lexapro and it has the same possible side effects as prozac. it did make me feel a little weird and i did feel slightly nauseas but thats because i had dry mouth and i kept on trying to swallow and i ended up with a stomach full of air. other than that its not that bad. it does make you feel like you're in slow motion a little bit, but i guess thats a good thing because that means you're relaxed. i dont know too much about the other medicine you were talking about but i've heard a lot of success stories about prozac so good luck to you if you decide to take it. i hope it helps.

Hey thanks for the reply[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], im goingto speak to my doctor tomorrow about it when i see him, yeah there has been a lot of stories about it helping, so maybe it is worth a try to start taking it, im just not sure which will work best as mine seems to be more depression mixed with feeling very tense and my mood changes a lot, so i don't know if the risperidone will help that better[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img], as i think prozac is an anti-depressent and anti-anxiety, im not sure if you can take them both, i don't think you can, but i'll ask him tomorrow, thanks again for your reply[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hey,

Im on prozac right now, and my doctor said it would be fine if i took an anti-emetic (domperidone) when i took the meds i deffo wouldnt be sick, and i wasnt....im glad i started on them bcos my anxiety hasnt been half as bad, i am able to go out places with less worry about not being at home that ever!

good luck hun!

xXx