Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: Can you Cuddle without it being sexual?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

42 80.77%
  • No

4 7.69%
  • Depends on the person

6 11.54%

My friend, who is sexually attracted to me, thinks that she can't cuddle me without having sex with me, and I say that you can cuddle and not have it be sexual. I was just wondering what all of you guys think! Thanks!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

ok well my reasoning is because of the abuse i have been through as a child.. i cant physically cuddle with someone it makes me nervous and it always leads to sex.. atleast in my past experiences and even now with my husband .. but ... i am working on this.. *sigh*
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

For me, cuddling is a supreme waste of time. I am not a touchy-feely person, and would rather just have sex, and essentially will only cuddle as a pre-face to sex- otherwise, I can't be bothered.

I had an ex who was into it- would totally just make me roll my eyes and get frustrated.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My ex and I never cuddled. It was always all about sex. I cuddle with my fiance, though. Whether we are on the couch watching a movie, in the kitchen cooking, or somewhere having sex- our hands are all over each other. So, I said that it depends on the person because I use to not want to cuddle, but I like to cuddle with Victor. Go figure.
    \"This too shall pass\"

I can cuddle without sex, I actually sometimes like to spend more time in my partners arms than sex, the comfort and emotional contact is very comforting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you can cuddle without it feeling sexual, liek when your upset and you need comforting or when your just cuddling watching a film or something.

With me I'd love to cuddle and just be close to whoever im with...but it almost always leads to things far more then just cuddling : (
    ~~~The One Winged Angel~~~

I agree with taner. My husband and I enjoy snuggling on the couch together. But, unless we're too tired, it usually leads to something else. But it's not necessarily a bad thing. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]Edited by: HDogg