Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Sinuses/cold?

So Im having strong pains in my cheeks and my ears are blocked up been blowing my nose all day and my eyes are kinda heavy :| Im getting a head cold I think, I dont know though, feeling a little dizzy as well, I pretty scared about the dizzyness and Im feeling a little hot.

I really dont want a cold

The temps have dropped tonight though, its cold and raining hard with heavy winds, do you think it could be that?

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I feel for you. I have cold right now, and it sucks.

I don't feel like eating, but start feeing slightly queasy if I let myself get hungry. At least if you do have a cold you can drink tea and eat chicken soup since you said the temperature had dropped. It's still really hot where I am so that doesn't work. I tired chicken soup for lunch yesterday and ended up pouring with sweat

If you do end up with a cold double or triple your fluid intake. It really makes you feel a lot better, trust me. And a decongestan and a painkiller in the morning can make it easier to get through the part of the day where you can't rest such as at work.

We've been having funky weather here lately, too. The temp dropped a bit and it's been raining off and on. All I can say is that I am experiencing the same symptoms as you and it sucks. I would assume that it's the change in the weather, but nonetheless, make sure you are getting your vitamins and plenty of rest. Hope you feel better soon!
    \"This too shall pass\"

chicajojobe,

Thankx for your reply, Im sorry to hear that the weather isnt letting you eat to help, I find sometimes eating an ince lolly helps, its weird but taking away some of the taste from the cold symptoms and it isnt heavy, I really do hope you feel much better soon!!

shiva,

Sorry to hear you are having to go through this as well, it really is a b*itch, is this something many people suffer from? the change of seasons and weather?Im trying to drink as much as possible, all I could really call it is sinus pain, but the dizzyness puts you right off, ohh well cant keep complaining lol..

Thankx so much for your reply, I Hope you feel much better soon to x

What is a "ince lolly"?

LOL, an Ice lolly, like a lolly pop, but iced, dont know what you call it over in the states

[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Hm, the closest thing I can think of to that description is a popsicle. It's like made out of frozen juice, right?

That's a good idea. Maybe I'll get some of those on my way home tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion.

ahh yes thats the thing im thinking about!! helps me alot

Hope it does some good for you as well!

Take Care

x