Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Warning > T.v

I just wanted to let people know that i was watching muchmusic today and " so you think you can dance" was on. Everything was going fine i was lauphing at people making fools of themselves. Well then after near the end of the show they were showing the previews for the next episode and one girl was up on the screen and all of a sudden she put her hand over here mouth and ....you know made that - im gunna be sick - face. well that freaked me out to begin with BUT right after that it showed the girl actually getting sick . Am i just over reacting ? who the hell edits these damn shows , i was very disgusted and mad at the same time . So all of you who watch this show becareful for the Chicago episode.

sorry i posted in the wrong section . oppppps sorry

See now i am somewhat ok when its just a movie or tv show and someone v** cuz i can tell myself its not real BUT when its a reality TV show i know.. its reality so i have a hard time with that alot i can never really watch.. i usually change the channel. Ugh who wants to see that? emet or not.. i mean really.

Thanks for the heads up! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

I have a warning for UK viewers too! There is an advert for (I think) Nike trainers. All is well, great advert.. everyone pushing themselves to the limit sportswise.. THEN! A runner comes on & v*'s while he's running! A LOT! Its only on for a split second but it was enough to make me feel absolutely dreadful & not want to eat for the restt of the night [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Just thought i'd warn you all...