Sorry to moan [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] but i have had a really bad day today, i just can't seem to stop crying for no reason, it start this morning at about 10am i got into a real panic for no reason and had another one of thoese sezuire's and i hit all my ribs and stomach, my mum wants me to go to the hospital to get my ribs checked out as they really hurt and hurts when i move or breath[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img], but im terrified of hospitals. I know that stemetil is an anti-emetic, but higher doses are used for an anti-physcotic and to calm you down, do you think its worth having a higer dose of that tonight?? as i can't get to my doctor now as its closed and im really worried about what to do, lucklily im seeing him tomorrow afternoon as he has been on holiday. I feel bad as my mum started crying saying she dosn't like seeing me like this and she keeps blaming herself for not leaving my dad when i was younger[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]. I just need something to relax me as i just feel so upset and stressed, i really don't want to have to cut my arms again for feeling bad as thats how i used to take my anger out. Sorry that turned more into a rant..

Ruth x