Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

That was a terrible subject heading, what i mean is do people find it worse when its males/females? Babies/adults? Drunks/ill people? I find that right at the bottom i'd say it was animals (they don't bother me so much, then babies, then children then teenage girls, the women, then teenage boys then men right at the top... and drunk men in particular.

I'd just be interested to now if anyone see's that certain groups cause higher anxiety with anyone else?

Hmmm, I would have to say drunk people. You never know when they will v*. I wonder why it is the baby spit up is not scary. Is it because we know it is just milk or something? Or becuase we know that the reason is not a sv*?

Animal vomit doesn't bother me at all, nor does baby sick when it's just milk. Any other, doesn't matter whether it's kids, men woman, drunks, ill people - they are all equal in their ability to make me anxious.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

[QUOTE=tcsarah]Animal vomit doesn't bother me at all, nor does baby sick when it's just milk. Any other, doesn't matter whether it's kids, men woman, drunks, ill people - they are all equal in their ability to make me anxious.[/QUOTE

That's exactly how I feel about it!

baby sick doesnt bother me, childre, teens and adults do animals dont thought and like if someone was really ill like going throgh Chemo or something and i knew i couldt catch anythin i dont htink i would bother as much

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm with most of you, every one in every group makes me anxious, but I also agree that drunk people make me the worst cause you never know when they might v*. That's why I try to stay away from them. Luckily none of my good friends drink to the point of getting trashed.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

animals dont bother me and neither do babies except when they get older and start eating solid foods .. so i guess i am scared of children quite a bit because they have a harder time controling v* and i have seen many of a time a child v* in public and that was horrifying for me. OK and another catogory that scares me and please no one get offended its just when i was in grade school the handicapped children in the class would often v* on themselves at school i noticed and it always horrified me so now i am scared when I am around a handicapped person there gonna v* and i hate that because it seems so judgemental and i am so not like that so it makes me sad that i get so nervous around them

anyways.. lets see.. drunk people in general would be next all though i can tell myself in my mind over and over that that person is drunk and its not contagious and i do freak out but not as much as the dreaded SV**** ughhh when that goes around at work or in the family.. i am like a crazy person. I feel so awful but a couple months ago i didnt even go to my fathers birthday BBQ because my stepmom had a sv** the day before.. thats the worst for me
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

animals don't bother me unless its a cat trying to hack up something big, just the sound freaks me out. babies don't bother me either because when i was young and my brother was a baby i was holding him one time and he v* on me, it was just formula, i was grossed out but not horrified.

drunk people and people who have sv's or who are just ill and looking sickly or pale scare me. i always freak out if someone has a cough that sounds like its bringing something up or if i see a car pulled off to the side of the road. the only reason that started was because my mom had a migraine one day while my brother and i were in her car and she pulled off to the side of the road to v* so now when i see someone else on the side of the road i think someone is going to be s*.

well, ok, done ranting now. enjoy! lol

Drunk people, sick people and children are all on my list.

i can deal with very small babies being sick, even if they do it on me. i don't like animals being sick, and the absloute worst is children and drunk ppl, because you never know when they'll do it. It seems that they are ok one minute and sick the next.