Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Please help me get the song "Loving You" out of my head! You know the one that goes: "Loving you is easy 'cause you're beautiful...doo doo doo doo doo doooo...ahhh(high pitched squeal)." I heard it on South Park today and it will not get out of my head. Please get a new, good, non-annoying song in my head!

While I'm at it, what are some songs you really really hate?

I hate:

Anything by Hanson, Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys or NSync

Ace of Base songs (they are played on the radio at work all the time)

some stupid song that sings: "It's a new day for you" by some screeching annoying female, and is played at least 3 times a night at work

Madonna's version of American Pie. God help us. Some songs should NOT be remade, especially by Madonna!

Anyway, HELP ME!!!!!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I always get that song stuck in my head when I see that stupid commercial when the guy plays it on the keypad of his phone. And by the way.....thanks alot for getting it stuck in my head.

lol oh no! now i have the song stuck in my head!! that commericail is funny when the dogs ears perk up after the guy hits the high note.. lol

thanks guys! [img]smileys/smilies_31.gif[/img]
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

I think that song is designed to get stuck in your head. Anyone remember that Burger King commercial that plays it?[img]smileys/smilies_18.gif[/img]
    Oh, somebody told me that singing 'Jingle Bells' will get an annoying song out of your head. Edited by: daffodil

ahhhh Jingle bells worked.. but now thats in my head! what the!? argh.. hey yah i remember when it was on the burger King commercial too!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Haha awwww lol, i had the same trouble yesterday when i went to the shops, theres that song that goes "boom boom shake shake the room!!" and it would not get out of my head, then my mum started signing it lol. Must try the jingle bell thing next time lol.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I hate anything by Mariah Carey, I just cannot stand her wailing, screeching voice. Oh and there used to be a group around over here in the nineties called M People, I couldn't standhervoice either. For single songs the two most despised by me are Bryan Adam's Everything I do blah, blah, blahand that song spend sooooooo long at the top of the charts, and when Elton John released a version of his Candle In The Wind (I don't mind the original) for Diana, that made me cringe everytime I heard it.

I'm not so fond of boy band same old same old, rap, hip hop, country and western and dance music, but the worst for me is Opera - yuk!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Ok

See this post just made me think of this http://img.tapuz.co.il/forums/8572800.swf

Sorry guys......I had to share!

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Edited by: hippychick
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

For me it's less the songs than the people. "Artists" who I can't stand, and will bang my head repeatedly against the wall if forced to listen to:

- Celine Dion. Hey wail-ey, screech-ey voice and absurd movements on stage makes me ashamed to be Canadian.

- Nickelback (nickelcrap)- the lead singer is not only a jerk, but always sounds constipated.

- Paris Hilton (although, it's not technically her singing- the wonders of computers)

- the Simpson sisters.....and their dad creeps me out. What father constantly talks about his daughter's boobs? WEIRD

- Coldplay - ewww......EWWWW

- Any winner of Canadian/American Idol

- Justin Timberfake

Ack- there are SO many more, lol. I have become a lot less angry now that I no longer listen to the radio. Satellite radio where you program your own stations rocks.

*amber*

I concur about the hating Celine Dion thing. If I hear My Heart Will Go On one more time, I will poke my eardrums out with a sharp screwdriver.

But for now, I have "Hold On Loosely" by I have no idea. But it's better than "Loving You." Sorry for the earworm, guys!

Umm do you like the Eagles? Led Zeppelin? Umm....

How about "Ive got 2 tickets to paradiseee....dur nur nur nur nur nurrr nur nuuuurrrr!!" [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by tcsarah

I hate anything by Mariah Carey, I just cannot stand her wailing, screeching voice. Oh and there used to be a group around over here in the nineties called M People, I couldn't standhervoice either. For single songs the two most despised by me are Bryan Adam's Everything I do blah, blah, blahand that song spend sooooooo long at the top of the charts, and when Elton John released a version of his Candle In The Wind (I don't mind the original) for Diana, that made me cringe everytime I heard it.

I'm not so fond of boy band same old same old, rap, hip hop, country and western and dance music, but the worst for me is Opera - yuk!

UGH----I CANNOT STAND Mariah Carey! Her voice breaks windows in my house! Bryan Adams sucks too. I also do not like Whitney Houston either. The Dave Matthews Band is annoying, sounds like he's constipated with cotton in his mouth. Oh, and I HATE Queensryche!!!!!!! Hubby blasts their music just to annoy me!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I like old Bryan Adams stuff from the 80s *ducks to avoid chairs being thrown at my head*, but after that duet with Barbara Streisand----ughhhh.

Barbara Streisand. She's another one. If I ever get brave and try to induce vomiting, I will eat a big greasy meal and put on a Babs CD. That should do the trick! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Is "Hold on Loosely" by .38 Special? Off to google now...not a bad song. I dig 70s and 80s rock. Edited by: HDogg

Back to report: Hold on Loosely is indeed 38 Special. I'm so smart. Yeah. The also sang "So Caught Up in You" Cool.

"Loving You" is now a distant nightmare. Thank you!