Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Phenagren

Hey guys

I have seen alot of posts from those whom take phenagren.. i just got a perscription for it the other because i had been taking some form of compazine.. anyways.. just wondering how well it works

Thankie! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Well, I took Phenergan in the hospital after my surgery. I wasn't truly nauseous when they gave it to me, but I never did become nauseous once I took it. It did make me feel sort of tired, though.

I take it, and it works well. It does make you drowsy. Just make sure not to drive on it until you know how it reacts with you system. I have heard it is sometimes prescribed as a sleep aid. It only makes me drowsy if I am already tired, but everyone is different.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I love Phenergran! That is what I use for nausea. It works great for nausea...really great. Always knocked it for me however didn't work as well while pregnant. It will most likely make you tired but like I always said I would rather feel tired then sick.

Phenergan works great for me, it downright stops me from v*. If I take it when my kids have been sick and I know I'm getting it, I won't v*. I feel like hell, but no v*. It does knock me down for a whole day though. I really have to sleep it off when i take it and sometimes that takes two days, especially if I take two of them. I couldn't possibly drive or hardly care for my kids, so I have to really really need it when I take it. Oh, but of course check with your doctor before you take two, gotta get my little disclaimer out there.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Janna

It made me really tired, and it didn't really stop the n* but at least no v*!!!

didnt someone post a website to order it online a while back? does anyone know which site it was? my prescription is almost out because I take it when I get any sort of tummy ache..it always makes me feel better.

I think you can order phenergan and some other antiemets from www.pharmacy2u.co.uk
    I ordered some Buccastem (stemetil) from them once, and got it no problem.

hey hazel speaking of stemetil.. does that stuff work?? see i have been taking this compazine stuff for about a year and i had to take like 5 pills which was kind of freaking my doctor out a lil since your only supposed to take 4 in 24 hrs.. anyways.. thanks everyone too for the replies.. helps me out alot.
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain