Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Apology # 2

I figure after the past few days, maybe even past week, I've been a little snippy. I want to apologize for that. I still have to make a stand and say that I am NOT sorry for bashing Tea but I can promise that it won't happen again, I will not bring Tea up on this board ever. When people challenge me, I fight the power, and although I know I shouldn't do that I do anyway.

I should have seen the posts for what they were, constructive critisism. Instead I only found the negative, which we can blame on my years of my parents only pointing out all the negative things I do and the fact that I'm a "Glass Half Empty" Type of person. I want to thank all of you who tried to help me, even though I didn't see it at the time I think that I should have.

I am not a crazy person (well not more so then the rest of you guys [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]) I just have some problems (Like most of you) what brings us all together is our phobia and lets not forget that sometimes different things have to happen for people to see the same point of view. I hope all of you accept my apology and don't shun me from the community because I really like it here. If the general consensus is that you feel I should leave for all the crap I posted the past few days then I will crawl away with my tail between my legs.

Thank you.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

You shouldn't leave. I for one understand having a tantrum-type of day. I think we've all done that at one time or another. Sometimes we lash out at whoever will listen. I did the same thing today----I'm upset at my sons, and lashed out at hubby when he just tried to help me. also, if you despise tea Leoni, you're entitled to do so, without going overboard, of course. You shouldn't have to compromise your feelinngs to appease other people. I recentlly said something harsh to a person on this board, not to them personally, but to the subject matter itself. I feel the way I feel about it, and i won't change how I feel about it just to make things nice. BUT, I will try to not bite her head off personally either. You feel how you feel, and it's up to true friends to try to help you. We just really need to try to make them feel appreciated for it though. You know?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Thank you for your response Califoniagirl! I feel better now that someone said I shouldn't leave. I hope others will accept my apology as graciously as you.

~Monica

I think they will. There's alot of supportive, understanding people here. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Apology accepted by me, if that matters, since I wasn't involved in the other post at all! Anyway, sure we understand having bad times, and I hope things get better for you Monica.

Thank you very much Pianolover!

~Monica

I was too nervous to post anything on the other post. I hope things go well for you. I do read all posts. I just do not feel I have the "experience" to offer my advice. I hope you do not leave but if you do you know you are welcome to come back. You can always PM me if you feel the need! I hope things get easier for you!

Taffy[img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]

All is well. I just got over a period of "I hate the world" recently. I know how it feels to have such anger and depression. The negativity is suffocating. After only two weeks on a new medication (Wellbutrin-the wonder drug), I feel 100% better. I feel peaceful and content with myself. My tips (as a waitress) have even gone up considerably in the past two weeks. Amazing! So, all is forgiven. Personally, I could care less if you hate Tea Leoni with the fire of a thousand suns. It's not the anger toward her I'm concerned about. Just the anger in general. It truly is suffocating. I hope you will consider meds. I am a new person, and I haven't even started therapy yet. But I will in a month after I move. Anyway, it's all good.....[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm sure nobody here wants you to leave Monica, and if some people did reply with harsh words they were just trying to help by pointing out that you have to try and snap out of the negativity. I've never noticed anybody hold grudges or anything on here, it's more like when you have disagreements with a friend and say things in theheat of the moment -you then make up afterwards and carry on as normal. So try not to worry too much!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Hey Samara, no grudge held and of course you are still welcome here. Maybe I took out my bad mood on you but I found it very frustrating that I couldn't seem to get my point across. Not that it's any excuse. Like Heather, I'm not so much bothered by the hatred you feel to Tea, as the fact that you have that hatred and anger in you. It can be so self destructive ya know? And it makes a not nice atmosphere. But I'm not trying to lecture you, it's all over and done with and I hope we can still share the hawtnss that is Maura Tierney [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Anyway everyone has lost their temper at some point. Even I have got too involved in discussions before when I should know better as a mod. Where is the "off" switch when you need it hey?

Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I accept your apology to. Be kind to yourself Monica. Love Trudy x

Thank you guys so much for understanding. And to Hdogg (If you're reading this) I am on meds, have been since I was 12. They just recently got the combo right, I'm on 200mgs of Zoloft and 15mgs of Zyprexa. I guess it might seem odd that I still have all this hatred but I can't even begin to STRESS how much worse I would be WITHOUT the meds. THe psychiatrist I have been seeing for many years says that I'm the most stable he's ever seen me and that I've made drastic improvements, none of you guys knew me through highschool and I'm glad. Anyway, I will stay now that I have your blessings [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]and yes Hippychick lets all hate Maura Tierney LoL!

~Monica

Don't worry. Apology accepted. I was only part of the post for a short time, then i wouldn't respond anymore because i got a bit scared...but i dont want you to leave!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Let's transfer our hatred to Barbara Streisand instead. She is, after all, the antichrist. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

That's great that your meds are working for you. Its makes a world of difference when you're on the right stuff! Keep looking up--it'll get better!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by HDogg

Let's transfer our hatred to Barbara Streisand instead. She is, after all, the antichrist. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

She is a terrible woman! I agree. Damn, and can't she DO SOMETHINGabout that nose?!?!?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

For real! And she can't sing worth a damn. I can carry a tune better than she can. I kick butt at karaoke! Ha ha ha! Ever watch South Park? They just loooooove Babs on that show. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Yeah gotta admit I cannot stand Barbara, ugh!

Barbara haters unite! [img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img]

For real! And she can't sing worth a damn. I can carry a tune better than she can. I kick butt at karaoke! Ha ha ha! Ever watch South Park? They just loooooove Babs on that show. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Cartman is my fave!!!! He is so funny!!

I have this SUPERIOR sis-in-law who brags all the time about her "south beach diet". So one day, I was so tired of hearing about it, so I decided to announce to the whole superior, uptight family, that I'm on the "South Park diet, consisting of cheesy-puffs and chocolate salty balls". No one laughed.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Aww...who wouldn't love some crunchy cheesy-poofs and a pot pie, with Chef's chocolate salty balls for dessert? You haven't lived until you've tried them! Ha ha ha!

As far as Babs, did you see the episode they did for Halloween, where they had the "spooky-cam" with little pics of Barbara in all four corners. I cracked up through the whole thing!

As far as Babs, did you see the episode they did for Halloween, where they had the "spooky-cam" with little pics of Barbara in all four corners. I cracked up through the whole thing!

Oh yes!! Hubby loved that one---he DESPISES her! He actually laughed, which he rarely does [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img].
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Hi Monica, I'm glad you are feeling better. I know I go through periods like that but I keep everthing in which is very unhealthy. Depression is so hard to deal with because when it's bad, you seem like you're the only one who understands you, and you think everyone is against you. I am no stranger to this feeling.But whenyou realize that people do love you and appreciate you, it's the best feeling in the world!

Iwould also like tojump on the Barbara S. hating train!!

Yes I HATE Barbara!! And I love South Park! THat show ROCKS! My sister has a few seasons on DVD and that includes the one with the "Spooky Vision" thing...LoL! I love that episode with the Evil twins cause they are making fun of Star Trek and how on the original Star Trek the "Evil" versions of Spock always had a goatee...LoL!

~Monica

Lol something we can all unite on, those who hate Barbara![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I'm not sure which is worse: her singing or her movies. Anyone see The Mirror Has Two Faces? *shudders*

I have to admit The Price of Tides wasn't toooo bad. But it was still Barbara Streisand. EWwwww...

I'm in on hating Barbara!!!!
    \"This too shall pass\"

Monica-

I also didn't want to get into things on your previous post, but I understand your frustration and anger too. Don't think that people don't want you here. I think that we all accept each other here...quirks and all!! (and we all have our own little bag o issues)!!!

As far as the Tea Leoni thing...I think that its kind of funny. I had this thing with hating Jerrod Fogle (the subway guy that lost weight) for some reason and everytime I see a commercial with him on it I want to scream!!! hahahaa...we all have our little "things." By the way, good call on the Barbara Stesand thing guys!!!
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

I don't like Jared from the Subway commercials either! He gets on my NERVES...did you ever see that South Park where they made fun of him? OMG it was SO FUNNY! I hate lots of celebrities but I mean millions of people have millions of opinions so I guess if you like one of the celebrities I hate then, whatever.

Why is Jared famous anyway? He went on a diet and exersized and happened to eat at Subway. My sister lost 60 pounds in six months by eating right and exersizing and she's not famous. WTF? LoL!

~MonicaEdited by: samara's on tv

ok i'm a bit late on this topic.. don't come on the site too much anymore.. would you mind telling me who Tea Leoni is?

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

Quote Originally Posted by kimmyc24

ok i'm a bit late on this topic.. don't come on the site too much anymore.. would you mind telling me who Tea Leoni is?

She's a terrible actress, married to David Duchovny, who looks like a mouse.[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

[img]uploads/images/californiagirl/49A_leonitea1.jpg[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~