Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Anyone else have this problem? We just set up my desktop after it being unplugged for a few months (since we didnt have our network set up, so it wasn't a priority), and there seems to be a "wave" that works its way from the top to the bottom of the screen every few minutes.

Does this mean I need a new monitor? Damnit to crap, lol, I really don't want to have to shell out some $$ for something like this with Xmas coming up.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah sounds like what my monitor was doing, I needed a new one, of course it was at the same time our fridge went, so that was fun lol not! But yea mine had like half the screen was smaller than the other half, like the type would be normal on top, then there was a barely discernable line, then the type would get progressively smaller from then on down the page. It sounds like unfortunately you may need a new one.

Do you have speakers, another monitor, a tv or an appliance with a large motor near your screen? Could be interference from them. Does your monitor have a degaussing (demagnetizing)button - try pressing that.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I agree w/ sarah; If we have appliances plugged in next to our computers, the screen wiggles around; we have to unplug them. But, if worst comes to worst, and you need a new monitor, use this one until it's unviewable. Or you could try E-Bay
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...