Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My kidneys really hurt right now, i have this horrible dull pain in my back and i feel really n* and im scared im going to v*, i don't ever feel this n*, i don't know whats wrong with my kidneys, but its in that area it hurts, i mean i drink a lot now, but i just have this horrible pain in them and feel really n*[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img], do you think it could be a kidney infection??

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's how I feel when I get a kidney infection, a dull pain in my lower back, along with burning when I pee, and I usually get a high fever and that always makes me feel very n*. I would make an appt to go to the doctors. Feel better.

Hey thanks, yeah i have all of that, i also keep going hot and cold and i feel really tired and a bit kind not with it, if that makes sense. Thanks for the advice, i will go down in the morning, thank you for your reply.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Ruth it does sound like a kidney infection, definately go to the doc. Im sorry your feeling bad, I bet once you get some meds you'll get better fast.

Awwww thank you. Its only 9.50pm here, so i have to wait untill morning to see the doctor unless i go to the off call doctors that are open at night if it becomes worse. Does anyone know if i can take stemetil with paracetamol?? because i want to get rid of the pain, but i also don't want to v*. Thanks if anyone knows, and thank you for the replies.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Hey Ruth,

My advice is to get to the dcotor ASAP.....I just got over a kidney infection...which started out as a bladder infection. I kinda knew I had the bladder infection but can usually fight them off with lots of water and cranberry juice and rest.....but this one travelled to my kidney so fast. The pain in my back was unbearable. Anyway, went to the hospital and basically told them....I either have a kideny infection or kidney stones....please find out. So, I had a nasty bladder and kidney infection and they gave me heavy duty sulpha drugs for ten days. Needless to say, after the first day of antibiotics, I felt lots better!! It did take a couple days before the kindey pain was totally gone...but I am feeling great now. I took advil with my antibiotics as well as my anti-anxiety meds...and although I felt a bit loopy...it was fine. I had a bit of nausea when the pain was super bad, but nothing even close to v******. I hope you get to the Dr and get yourself fixed up quick.....cause kidney infections are not nice!!

Feel better soon! Drink tons of water and 'real' cranberry juice as well!

Kate

I hope you feel better soon.

Definitely get that checked. Hope you feel better.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hey thanks for the advice and replies. I rang my mum and asked should i go to the off call doctor as she works there, she said i could have come down but said they was a girl in the waiting room who had a v* bowl and wasn't well, so i kind of didn't want to sit in there, so im going first thing tomorrow morning, i have taken some pain killers which have helped a bit, but im going to get it checked, thank you for the replies[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

I went there this morning, and have been told im not drinking enough still, i have about 4 or more cups of tea a day and never any water and thats why he thinks my kidneys feel like that and also there's bruising around there, my stomach and my ribs from hitting myself[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]so he said thats what could be causing some of the pain, but i have taken some more pain killers and there helping, thanks again for the replies.

Ruth x

Edited by: xroofusx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Hey Ruth, well I'm glad you got it checked out. Sounds like they are just battered some from getting hit. I hope things feel better soon Did you bring up about the "seizure type" fits that you have sometimes?

I'm sorry you've been in pain. Is there any reason you don't drink water? Your whole body would benfit from drinking a few glasses or more each day. If you don't like water you could try putting a few slices of fruit like lemon orlimein to add flavour. I hope you are feeling better soon. Take care x
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Hey thanks for the replies[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Yeah i told him about i kept having them and he said it could be due to the depression, and told me that he know's i can do it myself and find other ways of calming myself down, but it seems like nothings working so he said to come back in a week to see how things are doing. No i don't mind water, i think i just don't drink it, thanks for the idea though!! i really need to start giving myself a kick to drink it lol, thanks again for the replies[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Definately sounds like a kidney infection. You HAVE to frink water. I use to drink like a glass a week, not good!! Now Im up to a bottle, 8 oz., a day. Your suppose to have several 8 oz glasses a day. I buy bottled water, put it in the freezer till its chunky ice, then drink it and chew the ice.

If you carry a water bottle around with you wherever you go, you will be more likely to drink from it. I fill my 32 ounce bottle up at least twice a day and literally take it everywhere! A sip here and there, and by the end of the day, you drink it all. You should try it! Or buy some flavored water or Gatorade to get your fluids in. Caffeine depletes your fluids, so don't drink as much tea. I drink 2 cups of coffee a day, max. I hope your kidneys feel better. I know how bad that hurts! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Thanks for the replies and advice!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], yeah i think i will do that and just take a sip now and then, i do drink way to much tea[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]lol, thanks again[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!