Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: hi everyone!

hey! i haven't been around for a couple weeks and i just wanted to say hi! i came back to college almost two weeks ago and i'm really doing a lot better than i thought i would be! i've already had a couple run in's with v* (a couple nights ago my next door neighbor in my dorm got really sick from drinking too much and he wouldn't stop v*ing) and as a nursing major everybody relied on me to keep an eye on him and make sure he wasn't dehydrating or anything! and i handled it really really well! i didnt panic and it was like i completely stopped worrying about myself and focused everything i had on him and making sure he was all right. it was definitely a triumph! anyway, i hope everybody is doing well. i've missed you all! just wanted to say hi. i probably won't be around as often as i was this summer but just know i'm thinking of all of you and i will talk to you soon! take care!

kristina
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Hi!!!

Wow--sounds like you're doing great!!! Good for you!

Stay strong--you're gonna make a great nurse [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].
    ~*~Charlene~*~

That's awesome! Good for you!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

That's brilliant! You ought to feel very proud of yourself and it is indeed a triumph! Glad you are doing so well!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb