Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling N*

At the moment here its about 10:30am, Im feeling tired even though I did sleep quite a bit, I didnt have anything to eat apart from my dinner tonight, which was salad garlic and corriander nan breads and soup.. some sweeties and thats about it.

I dont know what it is, its just started, and I wasnt even feeling n* for a while, but the tiredness is gettin to me, dizzyness as well..

I feel like at the moment this emet is really getting to me, its really showing how much it is taking over my life, seeing what it is that I have to go through to controll this stupid phobia..

Also, all the people who make our life's harder, having to either explain ourselfs, or having them poke fun at us, so much that we go through for this stupid thing, it just feels like one huge hill that Im not ever going to be able to klimb no matter how much I struggle..

I want to try to do things to take my mind off things but I dont feel like I have the energy for it, life is really just ontop of me.

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Could you have overslept? I know when I do that I feel drugged and even more tired than when I went to bed.

I've been where you are....at the place where you don't just have
    emetophobia anymore, but (you feel that) you actually ARE this stupid
    phobia. It's always with you controlling your thoughts and actions, but
    things do get better. It won't be like this forever. You're strong and
    you can beat it. Just remember that you've got all of us here to help
    whenever you need it and we actually understand when nobody else does.

Edited by: sherbear

Hey

I am feeling exactly the same as you are right now. Totally feeling over shadowed by th emets. If you ever need to talk to me you can add me on msn, pm me for my address if your interested. What your feeling sounds very similar to how i am at the moment so it'd be good to talk and maybe help each other out a bit?

Katie

Sorry you are feeling so bad again. Sending you big hugs and hope you feel better soon.