Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: workout videos?

Anyone here do workout videos at home? I have been thinking of doing this, because I have two small kids, and don't get much time to go out without them, so going to a class would be difficult.
    Any you could reccommend? I'm interested in aerobics and yoga.

I dont know of any workout videos particularly, but i just wanted to say that my mother is a yoga teacher. she teaches iyengar yoga. so if you're interested in that, you might want to check out a video by patricia walden, who is HER teacher!

good luck!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Hi there!

I would definitely recommend pilates--kind of like yoga, but an amazing workout. It's also very easy to do, extremely effective, relaxing, and gives you quick results. I've been doing pilates 3 times a week for about a year now, and I've never felt better. It really works!

I second the pilates thing.. there a some DVDs that you can get for home and they are great they only last about 30 mins or you can work out just certain areas (like butt, stomach, and thighs) 10 mins each!

do this about 3 or 2 times a week and you totally see results! i did! however now i have no motivation to do that anymore sadly
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Isn't pilates kind of a mix of aerobics and yoga? Thanks for the tips! I'll have to check those out!