Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I watched the Japanese horror movie "Audition" this weekend. I had heard about the *v* scene in the movie prior to renting it, so I was at least a little bit prepared. I won't go into details, but it was awful. I had to keep my ears and eyes covered until it was over. I felt rather nauseous after watching it, too.

By the way, the movie wasn't that scary, in my opinion. The *v* scene was by far the worst part!

Jess

Oh, I heard about that.. I really want to watch it, but I am afraid of that scene. I have watched a couple other films that the director has done, and really enjoyed them. Hopefully I can work up the nerve. Was it really good??

--Kim

I've never seen that movie but there is a Korean movie called "A Tale Of Two Sisters" and there is a V* scene. It's not TOO bad but the nasty part is the fact that the lady is having like a seziure or something and she's on the floor twitching and she v*s and then turns her head and it gets in her hair and I'm all like EWW. What's so bad about the V* scene in this movie?

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Well, remember the "recycling" you were talking about in the pet thread.. Well, her captor is recycling her umm.. you know. ICK!

--Kim

Yeah, what Kim said...

It's kind of graphic-- but the girl in the movie *v* into a bowl and feeds it to the man she has captive in her home. Really gross!

Kim--I personally didn't think the movie was that great. I think it has a lot of potential to be made into a really good American movie though. The entire movie had subtitles, so you have to read through the whole thing. The *v* scene doesn't occur until about 20 minutes before the movie ends, so if you rent it, you are safe for the first hour or so. The best thing to do is just cover your eyes and ears during that part, like I did!

Jess

Jess,

I watch lots of movies with subtitles, so that shouldn't bother me any! I think I will give it a try, as long as I can tell when it is coming, I will be alright! Thanks for posting your opinion on it, I will go into it with low expectations and hopefully will like it a little.

Thanks again..

--Kim

*****GRAPHIC WARNING!!! BE WARNED!************

i hate to mention this...i'm not sure if i really should...but read this...(from imdb, taken from the director's commentory)

The dog bowl of vomit fed to Asami's (Eihi Shiina) prisoner is in fact the actual vomit of actress Eihi. 'Takashi Miike' claims that Eihi is a method actress and insisted on doing this.

For that reason and that reason alone I would NOT watch this film...however I think it should also be pointed out that people have suggested that the comment was probably a joke and that the v* looks fake or the comment was made to make me people talk

I wasn't sure whether to post this or not but decided it was only fair for people who are now saying 'maybe I should watch this...' i'm just sorry if it upsets someone who has already seen it [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Well, I had my eyes closed during that part so I really don't know what it looked like. I suppose this actress can just *v* on command, huh? It was gross whether it was real or not!

Jess

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Forget it then. Yikes..

sorry i didnt mean to scare you tinks...i just thought i ought to tell you before you watched it

You did good. Thanks for the warning! I appreciate it..

--Kim