Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Ugh no =[

I feel really really n*, i don't know if it smy ibs or not, i mean its been bad for the past few days but today i just awfull. Its like i feel a little hungry even though i havn't quite a lot i just feel so n* , im trying not to have an anti-emetic but i really feel if i don't im going to v*, can you feel really n* from ibs..it could be my period as i have had those pains for the past couple of days and from hitting my stomach,[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]this isn't all that fun.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well i had to take 7.5mg of it insted of 5mg[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img], i feel really that n*, i just feel weak for having always rely on anti-emetics[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]..
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hi, i always feel sick when i s* when i am due on my period an generally feel crap plus you have been so stressed latley could be taken its toll on your system. I am sure you will be fine hun just try your best to chill out i know its hard. i know what its like to have those fit things where u hurt urself i have that but i pull hair an stuff.

It really is cack keep strong.

michelle xxx

Whats smy and ibs? And yeah, i do get nausea but, the thing is you know if you feel sick, think if you can cry, if you think you can then your not going to be sick.

Once happened when i was crying when i felt sick, kinda silly.

I hope you and everyone gets better.

All the best.
    Fro§tBite

Thanks for the reply, im starting to feel a bit better at the moment, it could just be from tiredness and everything else. Also im sorry frosty but i don't understand what you mean about the crying thing..and feeling sick..also ibs is irritable bowel syndrome and smy isn't even a word it was meant to say is my lol. Thanks again for the replys.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!