Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: just a question

just wondering if any of you guys have somewhere that you like to go when you're feeling sick or anxious that sometimes can calm you down or make you feel a little bit better. sometimes i try having a bath or curling up in bed with my kitties.
    Angles

If at home, in front of my pc is where I go. If I feel like going out, I go down to the beach. It helps me relax. Going for a drive or ride hlps me too.

ah yeah how could i forget my trusty pc! i spend WAY too much time in front of this damned thing
    Angles

Quote Originally Posted by angles
    ah yeah how could i forget my trusty pc! i spend WAY too much time in front of this damned thing

LOL. Me too!!!

I take a shower, or go outside in the fresh air.

I guess it depends on the degree to which I am panicking and whether or not I am feeling nausiated. I love taking hot baths for relaxation if I am just a little tense, but they are no good if I am in the midst of panic. I have taken a brisk walk around the block before in the middle of panic and it did the trick. Often times I just try to talk with someone and I always feel safest at home.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Hiya, I also like to go to the beach to clear my head, better when it is cold (which is most of the year here! [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]) and also like you other's, my pc takes my mind of things too.

I have to go to my room and i like to be alone i put my computer on an a dvd an try sooo hard to distract myself. i stay there it leaves.

michelle xxxx