Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: SO HAPPY !!!!

Hello,

I just got good news today and wanna share with you guys!

I am a Paralegal, and even though Iown a paralegal service, I still have to contract out to and work under the direction/supervision of an attorney. There's a position called Certified Legal Document Praparer, in which to qualify for this, you have to pass a very in-depth background check, have certain paralegal experience/schooling, and pass the 100-question test, given by the Supreme Court. What a CLDP can do is prepare, serve, and file legal documents like evictions, wills, divorces, bankruptcies, etc., without an attorney, and totally on their own. CLDP's usually have an office and do fast, inexpensive (compared to an attorney) doc's. CLDP's make very good $$, and are basically a step down from an attorney. I want to hire one or two people to work for me too, and I will be the COOLEST boss! I understand that people have a life outside of work, and look forward to treating employees way better than I have been treated at my jobs.

So, I after passing the background check, I took the test, but didn't have one second to study. Well, I passed!!!!! I am now aa CLDP! Yay! I was so happy when I found out, I almost cried. Gosh, I will never have to work for someone again, and after all my schooling, putting up with a**hole bosses and co-workers, I am so happy!

I wanted to share that w/my emet friends---thanks for reading [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

WOO-HOO!!!! A big ol' congrats to you, Charlene! I knew you could do it!

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Yay!!! Well done!! I'm so happy for you![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Thank you!!!!!! I feel so good today! This is what I worked for for sooooo long. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

That is so great, good for you Charlene, you should be very proud of yourself!!! Congratulations!!!

Yay that is great!!! Lol can I work for you?? I bet you would be a great boss!

Thank you Michele!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel

Yay that is great!!! Lol can I work for you?? I bet you would be a great boss!

Of Course!!!!!!! Can you imagine how fun work would be? We'd sure have the CLEANEST office in town--LOL

Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

That's great news!

[img]uploads/images/tcsarah/C73_congratualtions.gif[/img]
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Yay!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Phew almost ran out of colors there [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Yay for you! Congrats! Big hugs! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YAY!! That's awesome. What a good feeling that would be, being your own boss!!

Congratulations![img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You all make me smile!!!!!!

Thank you so much fpr your support---it really means alot to me!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Congratulations!!! That is fantastic news.

Sorry I'm late, but congratulations and well done!!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Charlene! That is great! I am so happy for you.
    \"This too shall pass\"

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Congrats Charlene...that is a very wonderful accomplishment!!! I wish i could do something like that, instead of the very dull job i have now....I know you are proud of yourself!!!! I wish you the best.
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Thank you all again!!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Congrats Charlene thats exciting!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

I know I'm late but CONGRATULATIONS!!! You'll bea great boss too! Some times they seem to forget that employees are people w/ their own lives but you won't ... you have lucky future employees!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

You are all sweethearts!!!! Thank you!

I am SOOOOO excited!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~