Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Yeah its official I'm a moron, lol. Well here its like 2am and I feel nauseas, but its no wonder because I got off work like 10pm, and was hungry when I got home so I had fried chicken of all things, and so naturally now I feel awful. I know its my own doing, but man I was so hungry and it looked so good! Gah! Part of my mind was like "are you nuts? Why are you eating that this late?" but the other half that won out was like "go on your hungry" so yea here I sit nauseas and just bleh.[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Sorry that you feel bad! I do the same thing. I know that I shouldn't eat something but I eat it anyway because it looks so good. You will be fine the nausea will go away soon.

Oh no! I do that sometimes too, food is just soooo tempting at times! I find indigestiontablets, like settlers,help sometimes in these cases.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I do this too...i mean im on a good diet but on my off days i will
    crave french fries and then its the end of me...tummy aches and d* but
    what helps is papya enzymes...they are a digestion aid either you chew
    them or its a pill but they are like a naturel verson of tums.. they
    help too!
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks guys! Lol I'm fine now (its morning). Yea sometimes food is too irrisistable!

Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel

Thanks guys! Lol I'm fine now (its morning). Yea sometimes food is too irrisistable!

So true!! I say this alot, "I WILL regret that I ate this, but damn, it tastes sooooo good!!!"
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Hey, sorry i didn't see this post, sorry you felt bad, but its good your ok now[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. I love food now, from before hating it, oh how it was missed lol.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, I did that today. I ate ice cream, which I never eat.

Now my stomach is bubbling, and I, of course, am afraid I'll v*.

We really are stupid, aren't we?

Glad you are feeling better. Sometimes when we are hungry, our brains switch to the "off" position and we don't think, "Hmmm it's late. Maybe I should eat someting light.". Instead it's, "OMG I am so hungry! Must refuel!!!".