Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing ok.

I havent posted in a while as thru the summer months Im generally very relaxed and calm, I love the sun and being outside, anyway..........

the Director at my work was leaving andall Team Leaders (Im one) and Managers were invited out for a meal, well knowing my Director I was up for it as he likes decent restaurants and there are a couple in my home town that areon my "acceptable" list!!!

Well, thenits decided were going to a Chinese (a very good one I was told) but i HATE chinese food, I never eat it, prob due to some friends and family getting sick previously.My Manager (who knows about my emet and is fine with it) encouraged me to go and get this.................I actually tried a few things, nothing with prawns or chicken, but crispy beef, chow mein, spring rolls and so on, I didnt get sick so now Im feelingkindaproud.In the same week I went to his leaving party, in town, lots of free booze (MMMMMM nice) and drunk people (not nice), and then I went out for a meal for my anniversary.

Sory this is getting a bit long but I hope that everyone else has been having a good time of late, and I just wanted to share my good feelings.

Laney xx

Hey. Awwww thats really good for taking them steps!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] well done!!

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Laney,

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Was wondering where you had gone to!!

Well done on your triumph, and great to see you came back to say hello

xxx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.