Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Triumph?

Yesterday when I was bring my kids home from school my 3 year old said her "tummy" hurt and before we got home she v* all over herself! I was really proud of myself for handling it all, I got my truck, the carseat and her clothes all cleaned up without freaking out too bad. I left for a game and she v* twice more, and my husband handled it!

I found out later that there is a nasty virus going around our school, a few of my band students didn't show up to the football game due to it. Right now my husband is in bed saying he doesn't feel well. Now the panic is really setting in.

I feel hungry and normally just wouldn't eat when I'm waiting on a virus to pass, but I'm3 1/2 months pregnant and know I need to eat! I'm so scared.

BandNerd[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    BandNerd

OOOOOHH, So sorry to hear this!

Good for you for jumping in and handling it so well!!!

How is your daughter doing now? Hubby?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Ah you poor thing...I couldn't imagine being pregnant and having to fear a sv. I have managed to stay well through this pregnancy and am 33 weeks now. I sure hope that no one else gets it but sounds like you did very well!! Make sure you try to wash your hands often. I can't believe you are already 3 1/2 months pregnant. Seems like it goes by fast for everyone but me.

Hubby just needed a nap! He got up later and ate dinner. My daughter and he seem to be doing fine, as well as my son. I'll keep up the hope!

BandNerd
    BandNerd

I think you are handling things beautifully![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

BandNerd, you are sooooooo brave. Way to go!

well done !!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i think you are doing great..just keep it up and stay strong and positive!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;