Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help??!

Hybrid View

Alright. I'm not sure if I'm getting sick or not, but for the past week, I've seriously been having headaches.

Also, I never feel like eating anymore, and I just feel like crap.And these headaches are like migrains, if I spelled that right, but it hurts to lay down, and stuff like that.

Anyone know if I'm getting sick, or something?

Dont think your sick but it may be a good idea to go to the docs to see if he can give you some answers for this..

Do you have allergys? they can cause alot of preasure on the sinuses and give you headaches, also stress on dehydration(sp?)

Just try resting as much as possible drink loads, and get to the docs to give you some answers.

If you were going to be ill you really would have by now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's what I was thinking.

Yeah, the headaches could be that, because when I was at the eye doctors like two or three weeks ago, she told me whenever you wake up with a headache, it's allergies, or sinus problems.

But some of the headaches just have hit me like a brick. True, true, thank god I'm not going to be ill, but sometimes like today, I feel like I'm going to V*

I am drinking water right now, but I don't think it's helping. Also, juice with breakfast. Also, since I have braces, I've been trying to cut back on soda, so that might be another reason.

But might not.

Take a few pain killers, they dont affect your system and will help the headache!

but I can understand how the pain is making you feel n*..

Hope you feel better soon

aww, thanks.

Feels like all I've been doing for this week is eat aspirin, haha.

its probably stress. I have these headaches your describing when ive worked myself up over something.

hope ur okay xxx