Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: not hungry!

Anyone ever get worried when they just aren't hungry??!

I get so scared..."what if.."

Today, I ate mashed potatoes (lol) and peanut butter toast for breakfast!

Then I snacked all day long, and when it came time for supper all I could eat was salad, I couldn't even eat a hamburger it just looked gross to me.

Bleh. [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]anyone else feel like this sometimes?

All the time. I wouldn't worry about it unless you're nauseated. If you're just not hungry, then you just don't need to eat at that time. You snacked all day!

i dont like to eat a lot becasue im afraid im going to v- but i recently found a way to fix that. i jsut eat a soy shake with ginger in the morning then i dont eat while im at school, then i eat when i get home. though im eating, the problem is still there so i still talk about it with my social worker, but as long as you dont fell lie you're going to v-, go ahead and miss a meal. im sure u got enogh nutrients as long as what u snacked on what healthy[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    Omnia vincit amor. -- \"Love conquers all.\"

Sure, often. bothers me too. but then i usually find the next day Im starvin so it all balances out alright.

Don't worry if your not hungry, probably better that way, not to eat that hamburger with all that fat!

Like eternity, I go days where Im not hungry at all and others where I just can't stop eating. haha. its weird how the body works.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I go through phases like that. Some days I eat loads and can handle it, other days i really just dont want to eat. Iguess its better than starving yourself of eating too much. I woulnt worry about it too much unless you feel nausus.

yeah i'd agree with everyone here, i wouldnt worry abut it at all.

i have days when im just not hungry fullstop, usually means im overtired or too stressed out, or in the summer, too hot. i dont know why, sumtimes i get worried that it means smthing too, bt i just try not to let it bother me.

neway, hope evrything is ok [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.