Ok, for the past few days on and off I have been experiencing horrible waves of nausea...I mean HORRIBLE. Friday evening I felt it, but still went out with my friends, anyway...after a couple of drinks, I was ok. But was feeling horrible again yesterday (Saturday). I'd have periods of feeling fine and other moments of feeling just nasty again. Which sucked because I had to forcemyself to goshopping -- it was my boyfriend's birthday and I had planned his party...That was last night...But....Was up most of the night panicky because I thought I was going to v*. Finally fell asleep. Woke up this morning feeling decent...but have had major nausea again off and on all day. I was hungry at one point and ate, but I regret that because the nausea is just driving me up the wall. I'm not feverish or anything...

I am so afraid that I've got an sv*. I don't know if I do or not. I'm guessing that if I did, I would've experienced d* or v* by now....Or I would've dealt with with a fever or something...And I would never have gotten hungry at all in the last couple of days. I just want this nausea to be OVER and done with. I'm miserable. Panicky.

Do you think it's an sv*?? If not, how do you all differentiate between an SV* or just a bad panicky experience???Edited by: melissarene