Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this...my mom and
    sisters never had any v* with pregnacy, so I feel pretty safe...but can
    the mans genes change that? Like if his mom was horriably sick with
    him...could that happen to me? Just wondering if anyone knows about
    that...also just outta curiousity anyone have a boyfriend or a husband
    that experiece morning sickness with you? I hear its pretty
    common...sympothy sickness. lol
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

God i hope not. Yeah my boyfriend's had some "sympathy sickness" but i think it might really be "give me some attention" sickness in his case lol

No, his genes won't affect you at all. Good luck!

i can't wait to see if my boyfriend does...im sure he will...it will be
    funny, and kinda cute. sitting in bed eating hella pickles and
    chocolate togeter, lol

I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My brother had morning sickness everytimemy sister in lawwas pregnant. She was never sick. She's also emet.

thats so ironic, isn't?
    I love Sam

glitta_fairy how are things for you and with the pregnacny? Doing okay? Any morning sickness?
    I love Sam

My husband has been fine since I found out I was pregnant - it's just me that has suffered with the nauea, tiredness, stomach cramps, backaches, sore boobs, leg cramps, etc.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

no..he had the labor pains

Quote Originally Posted by rubysoho120
    glitta_fairy how are things for you and with the pregnacny? Doing okay? Any morning sickness?

No v* yet *knocks on wood* but i feel like my body really wants to.

The biggest problem i'm having is tiredness- even having to get out of bed to walk to the kitchen tires me into needing to sleep again lol

To be totallyhonest thoughi feel like crap most of the time-sick and depressed-and i don't know if i can take it anymore.

Kayla

aww honey it will be so worth it when you have your baby in your
    arms...just remember to eat frequently that will help with the energy,
    and n*. Plus sleep alot...you have to sleep because the baby wants you
    too...i just watch my sister go through all this...she slept soooo
    freaking much it was crazy! YAY for you glittafairy...your doing
    great...is you bf there for you when you need him?
    I love Sam

rubysoho120 is right. It is all worth it! And it does get better. You will get more and more energy into the second trimester. Just go ahead and sleep! I slept everyday from the time I got home from work until I had to get up again in the morning. You need your rest!

Thanks guys! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by rubysoho120
    aww honey it will be so worth it when you have your baby in your arms...just remember to eat frequently that will help with the energy, and n*. Plus sleep alot...you have to sleep because the baby wants you too...i just watch my sister go through all this...she slept soooo freaking much it was crazy! YAY for you glittafairy...your doing great...is you bf there for you when you need him?

Yeah he's been amazing! He's injured himself at work so he's home with me most of the time now which is good cos i've been depending on him alot. He gets up 3am every morning to make food for me lol

It's just hard cos i used to be so active and now i'm practically bedridden... [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]But i'm trying not to complain too much... I'm just really anxious.

xxx

Hmmm...if I remember correctly the "sympathy symptoms" is called Couvade Syndome.

At 14 weeks I'm just getting over the "exhausted" phase, and feeling a little bit less nausea and sleepiness. My husband accused me of being "lazy" a few weeks ago, and I work full time and have two small kids already. Men just don't understand how much energy it takes to make a baby!

Anyway, I'm feeling better and you will too! It is so worth it when the baby comes. Take care.

BandNerd
    BandNerd

Wow-how the hell do you handle all that?! Ever since i got pregnant i have a new-found respect for mums thats for sure! Yeah i wonder how men wouldmanage if roles were reversed...

My boyfriend has definately been eating for 2 and no sickness on his part![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

I am just over 16 weeks and am still feeling exhausted, haven't got much nausea at all (only if i eat too much!) I am suffering with back ache and tummy cramps though a lot (like period pains) it's starting to get me down as i keep feeling like i am going to bleed. I thought part of the fun part of being pregnant was the no period part! I suppose the backache will get worse too as time goes on, thank god for my electric heatpad, it goes everywhere with me!

Good luck to all other Mums to be, hope you all have healthy, easy pregnancies

Trinity x

I have been a complete whinger throughout my pregnancy and was getting very p***** off with people telling me I would feel better at 12 weeks and then at 16 weeks but I am now 25 weeks and the last 5 weeks have been much more bearable. I still get uncomfortable which makes me panicky but I am not as tired and feel less gaggy.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.