Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

I don't know what's been going on, but my fear of v* has been going on as long as I remember. I have FULL BLOWN panic attacks when I begin to get n*. I am not sure what's going on with me, but this is the fourth night in arow I've been nau*. I'm suffering and nobody really cares because to them it's not a big deal. I don't know if it's me making myself sick with thoughts or if it's something I need to get checked out. I am so tired of feeling n*. Even worse, somedays I think dying would be better than feeling this way.

I'll be your friend bud, i'm getting really anxious at home and school i don't want my sister to spread anything, she's older so hopefully she won't but i'm get really alert right now mate i'm really scared too.
    Fro§tBite
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi Rymc, I'll be your friend, if you ever want to talk just let me know. I go through weeks at a time where I feel N* and I can't eat or sleep and I don't know what to do and it's all because of anxiety. Do you have a counselor or therapist you can talk to? That's what really helps me. IF you don't have one then is there a friend you can confide in? I know it sucks but I can't tell you how many times I've been N* Compared to the times that I've actually V*ed. It's probably just anxiety, which sucks, but it can't hurt you. I would suggest trying to see a counselor if at all possible. If you ever want to talk privately PM me any time.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Hey welcome!

Everyone has pretty much said what needs to be said, but you can pm me whenever you want.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

thanks guys! all you have helped by just responding. it's especially nice to know i'm not alone during this time. my email address is rymc730@ yahoo.com if anyone gets a chance you can email me or add me to yahoo messenger. thanks again

Welcome![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]I can relate to what you're going through. PM me if you need to talk.

hey there.

i sent you an e-mail.

btw, tegan and sara are great.

Hey Hun

Just remember your not alone! I get full out panic attacks whenever I feel n** too and i pretty much avoid anything that may involve me or someone else around me to get n* and v* .. like traveling for instance. I would LOVE to travel in some places in this world but this phobia holds me down. I cant work sometimes when the sv* is going around i feel like a complete crazy person! and if i see anyone v* its over.. i will be panicking for hours until my xanex kicks in!

Your not alone just know that.. i at times have felt i rather die too but then there are the good days that u see hope.. the good days that others can understand you and comfort you here!

\"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain