Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

wtf?!?!

so i was just sitting here typing away and then it felt like my nose was running so i wiped it with thetop of my hand.. (sorry if that seems disgusting) anyways.. and noticed it was all blood! ack! then i went to the bathroom and got some TP and it only lasted a minute or two but holy hell that scared the CRAP out of me! I am 25 yrs old and NEVER had a bloody nose in my life!! even when it was like -10 degrees and dry and cold and windy .. not even during allergy season, not even when i am really sick, not even when my lil bro headbutted me really hard and almost broke my nose.. NEVER! so.. anyways this was a lil scary for me. I am just glad its done.. but what if it happens again or in my sleep?!?! oh no.. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]i hope not..

just had to share .. my husband is not home of course to for the next couple days.. and i keep hearing noises.. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]ehh its all in my head!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Awwww sorry this happend.You can get nose bleeds for all type's of reason, injury which is the first one, but you were just sitting there, so it wouldn't be that, also weather change apparently can cause them or just genral irritation. Also apparantly asprin can cause them aswell.
    I know when you have your first nose bleed its scary[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img], i used to get them nearly every week, i would be sitting there and then relise blood dripping down (sorry tmi lol). Awwww im sorry your husbands away, try and stay relaxed, the more you panic, the more noises you think you hear, i hate that when that happens to if everyone's out, but yes i think its in the mind. Take care.

Ruth x

Edited by: xroofusx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's very, veryrare for me to get nose bleeds too so when it does happen you always think 'ack what's going on here!'. Many things can cause them, as Ruth said.If you keep getting them for no good reason oryour nosebleeds for a long time then it's best to get them checked out by a doctor, otherwise they are nothing at all to worry about. Minehave usually been caused by either my allergy nasal spray, a bad cold where I was constantly blowing my nose hard or when I was hit in the face with a ball when I was a kid!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb