Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok i still have it, the fear of seeing someone v* and my main fear is me v*. But recently some things have started to get better. I now wash my hands for singing the happy birthday theme twice, not standing there for 2 minutes untill my hands go red, as the germs are off the fisrt time you wash them, also a few times my mum has felt really really n*, normally its from anxiety with her i think, but insted of going into a panic, i sit and talk to her and make sure she's ok.I try and challenge myself to do things that i think i can't do, does anyone else do this??
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hiya yes working along side my theripist ive done things ive never done before .. looked at pics listerned to noises ... change afew things i would do indoors and tried afew new foods .... i still get slighty worried but hey im better than what i was

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey, thats really good, well done[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Its all the small steps that count and then you get more confidence as you go along.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]