Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay, so here it is again. School is back in and I'm already getting anxious for another stomach flu season. This summer was soooo stressful, I don't think that I am going to cope very well with all the v* stories I'm sure to start hearing at school real soon.Summer isusually the time of year that I relax and gain some strength to get me threw the following winter. To top it all off, my mom is staring chemo. next week. My questions- How am I going to be strong enough to take good care of my mom with all SHE is going to be going threw and still be able to deal with my emetophobia? Have any of you been threw this? How did you cope?
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

I know how you feel, the air has a nip in it already, and i'm starting to dread the fall and winter too But, like you said, so many things have gone around all summer, that hey, at least we are semi-prepared for winter....but i def. know how the anxiety sets in and makes you start the panic mode of sickness. I have never had to experience the chemo thing with anyone i know, so i can't offer any advice about that...but i do wish you luck, and courage to see your mom through this.....you will do it. You just will, knowing it's your mom, and you'll be there for her.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

You can and will manage just fine. I'm at work now, but I will pm you later. Try not to worry.
    \"This too shall pass\"