Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have always had pets, and their illnesses have never, ever bothered me. We have five cats now and at least once a week, one of them v* (common for cats). It doesn't faze me in the least! For me, it's very different to see a cat v* than a human.

Any others out there notice this- you can handle sick pets? Just curious.

Yeah, it's just diff. with pets...not the same as humans!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

I have 2 chihuahua's, and their v* doesn't bother me at all. Their d* does bother me though. Since they are box-trained, indoor dogs only, they very rarely have d* or v*.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

No, pet v* has never bothered me. Just as well, because my cats v* a LOT more than my children!

Yeah, animals v* dosn't really bother me either. I have a cat and he v* a bit from you know hairballs, but if i had to i would clean it up.[img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]You have chihuahua's!! i love them!! awwwww there cute little dogs!! hehe lol.

Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

when my dog v* it doesn't even faze me. i mean of course it grosses
    me out, but not like humans. who doenst it gross out, but its a
    normal gross out i think.

it bothers me a little,but not to the extent that human does. like, i had to clean cat v* up a couple of times, and it was okay.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I dont like it. I hate is when my dog or cat "v". If it is in the house is must clean it. And that is not easy.

Animal v* doesn't bother me at all.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Nope it doesn't bother me either! I usually offer to clean it up myself rather than watch a family member clean it up and be gagging and heaving while doing they're doingit. I don't have a weak stomach at all when it comes to that sort of thing!

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

I used to have a dog that would eat his dinner so quick he wd v* it up again, and then ......re eat it!!! But strangely enough it didnt bother me at all!!!

Laney xx

Quote Originally Posted by kimmyc24
    ...clean it up myself rather than watch a family member clean it up and be gagging and heaving while doing they're doing it. </font>
    LOL that's so funny, that's just like my husband! He is totally not grossed out by human v*... in some sick way I think he kind of thinks it's funny (you know, like the little boys who think farts and poop is funny?). But cat v*? It totally makes him heave to clean it up. I'm just the opposite.

Cat V* isn't so bad, I can deal with that (I just plug my ears and look away), but dog V* ugg, I pretty much freak out(get panicky, shake, attempt to leave). It's horrible, our lab used to be ill quite often. I would just shut myself in my room and turn the music up and cry. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]I sound like such a wuss.

I gag a little if I have to clean up anything, becuase usually the smell gets t ome. But otherwise, it doesn't bother me at all....

Yeah pet v* doesn't really bother me, I mean its gross but I can clean it up without any real anxiety. I wonder why there seems to be many of us who can clean up pet v* with no problem, but human v* is noooo way! I mean its the same sort of stuff, maybe its just knowing that it came from a person?

Maybe because human v* might have a tendency to be viewed as more contagious. We KNOW we can't catch anything if the dog v*....

Also, pet v* doesn't smell as bad!!

Pets do bother me, I'm afraid. Not as much as humans but if a dog starts heaving, I run away! My boss brings her dog into work and on one occasion it had gastroenteritis and I couldn't deal with it at all.

Ugh! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

I don't have a problem cleaning cat v*, but I freak out when they (or any animal) v*. I can't watch it and have to leave the room. It's just as scary to see as a human doing it for me.
    Maria

I'd much rather have a dog v* then d*, its so much easier to clean up!

I used to work in a kennel and had to deal with it every single time i
    was there....i was grossed out by it at first but now it doesn't even faze
    me...although i am glad i am done with that job!
    ~viva~

I have 2 dogs and I have to say it doesn't really bother me! I can clean it up no problem....I G**ged once only cause I looked directly at it! LOL I'm an idiot LOL. I think that since pets are so "non-chalent" (sp?) about it makes it a little easier to deal with! heh heh.....

well i have two dogs and a cat and atleast one of them is v* during sometime of the month and it doesnt really bother me at all.. EXCEPT for one time .. this maybe graphic

my dog mika ate like 4 sticks of butter that was left on the kitchen counter welp.. she decided she would get up there and eat them on our bed.. after that she was soooooo sick and when she was v* it wasnt like normal dog v** ya know usually they do this wierd heaving thing.. but she would just v* as she walked and it was alot like human cuz it was all liquid and lots of it is was horrible.. i had to stay up with her and i remember feeling really nervous that night but otherwise.. no it doesnt usually bother me but it even smelled bad not like human again but it was stressful for me!

anyways.. im off on a tagent again.. besides that one time.. no when my animals v** it doesnt bother me
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain