Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

<div style="text-align: left;">Well as most of you know i didn't eat well for a while and i started getting teeth problems from lack of food and nutrtion. Today they started bleeding and im finding it really painfull to eat anything. My dad stopped our dentist treatment for some stupid reason, so now i have no dentist. I told my mum and she told my dad to ring up a like emergancy dentist for when you don't have one and they said they won't see me untill my doctor has filled in a form and then sent it back, so i have to sit with painfull bleeding teeth for weeks, im worried that they will have to take them out, there really loose. Does anyone know if its painfull to have them taken out??, i had one out when i was younger but can't remember, thanks.

Ruth x
    </div><div style="text-align: right;">
    </div>
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Roofus,

I'm sorry to hear that about your teeth being so sore and your gums bleeding - thats not very good! I suppose all I can suggest in the meantime is that you take something like Anadin Extra or Ibuprofen and that you brush your teeth and gums regularly. It might go away in a few days, mine do that sometimes.

I've got wisdom teeth that have come through on my top row, but there wasnt enough space in my mouth, so the tooth next to each wisdom tooth on each side has broken in half and is all rough and jagged, but i REFUSE to register at a dentist and pay like, £80 for fillings and to have my wisdoms taken out!

Usually I just take Anadin or something similar for a few days when I can't stand it anymore, and the pain/throbbing goes away. lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!