Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

anyone seen this? it's about a road trip so for me it's a 'danger' film...any v* scenes?

Hey Little Miss,

I haven't seen it yet, so I can't help you, sorry!

I didn't really think about that.. wonder if its that type of movie?

On that same topic, I was watching Little Britain the other night, it was absolutely disgusting!! David Walliams throws up for AAAGES all over these two guys (I think they're priests). Just when you think he's stopped, it starts shooting out again - so watch out if you watch the new series of Little Britain on BBC3!! I also watched Sixth Sense again the other night and I've realised that I obviously wasn't an Emet the last time I watched it, as I TOTALLY forgot about the V*ing ghost!! Gross!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

i've seen it. it's good and no v*! (though i though the older brother
    was going to p* at several points in the movie. he doesn't speak and
    just because he was being all quiet in the back seat i figured he was
    going to be ill. ha.)

Great movie! No v*! Yeah, I thought the brother would get sick when he was freaking out, but all was good! I highly recommend it!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

lol - the older boy had taken a vow of silence and was annoyed with his family -- nothing to do with puking.

I mean, when he freaks out and starts screaming, etc. I thought he'd puke just from being so upset....
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

hehe. when the brother burst out of the van and ran down the hill
    covering his mouth i jumped thinking he was going to v*. hehe.
    funny how we all though the same.

Well, this is another one of those times when I realize that I don't quite fit the mold here on this board because my phobia has just not been that severe for decades now. The thought of vomit did not once enter my head while watching that movie.