Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: hi guys

Hybrid View

Hi everyone! I hope everyone remembers me... I haven't posted in a while. Mostly because I quit my job and moved 4 hours away from home- I'm too busy to think about emet! Except when I get superstitious about my new bathroom- since I've never v*ed in it before, I worry that it will happen sooner or later. I know, I know- that's pretty stupid. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and let everyone know that I still drop by every now and then. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hey, 'course we remember you! how are ya?
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

hey dude! i remember ya ;-)

good to see ya around, and glad to hear the emet aint tht bad at the moment!

tke care

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi! I don't remember you but it's still good to have you back!

I like your picture by the way
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=BLUE>Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Carolinexx</font></font>

where'd you move? did you find another teaching job? are you living with your boyfriend now? are you okay?
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

I moved to Greenville, NC, and I do have another teaching job, teaching the same thing as before. I haven't started it yet. We aren't living together right now- we're going to have different apartments for a while. I really like to be alone sometimes so I wanted to start small. I'm ok, but I think big changes like this make the phobia come back a little. I was doing well for a while but I feel more anxious.

it's totally normal to feel more anxious when you make any changes in your life, no matter how positive. just remember that you will get back to where you were and that this is not a permanent setback.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>