Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: oh boy...

Is it ok to mix apple juice with a dunkin donuts iced coffee? i just had a large vanilla light n sweet iced coffee and a bottle of apple juice, and now my stomach hurts and i keep burping. was it a bad idea to drink all of that or will the feeling hopefully pass in a little while?!?!? [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Oh ya, I had to smile when I read that you had drank that, I"m sorry tho, I know you don't feel well, but ya, that'd do it! The two drinks that give me gut rot more than anything is juice and coffee, and a laxative effect too. But it'll cycle through your intestines in just a few minutes and you'll be fine. Maybe you should try to go to the bathroom, a poo I mean, maybe that's why your tummy hurts. It sound lame, but sometimes if I need to lose a few pounds, I'll do something like that, like drink coffee and then a little juice or diet pop, and it takes my appetite away and I'm sitting on the toilet. I love this site, we can talk about the most personal bodily functions and feel ok with it! You'll be fine, I would sip some water or go sit on the toilet or maybe even take a short walk to get things moving right along! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Janna

yeah, I go to my lunch break in about 10 minutes so I'm going to go take a walk. and oops! looks like I need to make a bathroom stop now...jeez, that worked fast hehe...thanks for the advice! at least I know betterthan to mix those two drinks again!