Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I posted awhile ago about trying to cook chicken and freaking out too bad about defrosting it- worried about splashing chicken germs everywhere, etc. But last night I suddenly decided to try again. I went and bought fresh chicken breasts and froze one, cut up the other and fried it and added it to veggies for a stir fry. I still have to do all the dishes - germs can't live overnight on dishes, can they?? :S Anyway, I was proud!

Good foryou!!!

I dont use frozen chicken and only buy fresh but as long as its been nuked in the oven Im happy, and it does always taste good. Its a shame that we emets sometimes miss out on tasty foods becos of how we are.

Laney xx

well done !!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well done!! Im hoping to do this soon as im off to uni and won't have anyone else to do it for me! Bet it tasted yummy!! x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep it in the fridge and it'll be absolutely fine for a day. Not sure about 2 days though.