Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: ¯\(º_o)/¯

Kinda graphic, so read with caution.

Someone out there must be trying to test me.

Ok, so I cycle to the mall with my brother (dropping in my CV and application thing, I need a job and I need one now) and I decide to go to the toilets.

Ahahaha,..oh god what was I in for. ._.

I go to the only toilet with an open door (don't like peeing in urinals, too much splashback.....figure it out >_&gt

And what do I espy on the toilet? What do I see in the toilet. What do I see on the toilet seat and the floor around it?

AHAHHA YES

V*

[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

So I kinda panic a little (not AS much as before), especially when the smell hits me, and decide that perhaps the urinal is a better option after all.

So I go, and then I do stuff in the mally thing. (of course usual inconsiderate brother is like "I SAW THAT v*! DID YOU! IT HAD SWEETCORN IN IT!" and I'm like "[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]"

And then I need to go #2 later.

Now before I would have thought "right I'm just gonna go and buy some Depends instead or something because I'm not crapping in that bathroom if there's vomit in it"

But this time, I thought "no. What if I try and "accept" it's there?" It's kinda hard to explain, but I just kinda accepted it instead of fearing it or trying to get rid of it. Ok, it's there, big deal.

So I came back to the bathroom, kept the "accept mindframe" and went into the cubicle like one cubicle away from it (only 5 of them there anyway) and went. And that was it.

So somewhat of a triumph methinks. >____________>

Hey, good job! That was brave, and plus I'm sure you'll be fine

Well done!

WOW-----you are WAAAYYYY braver than me!!!!

Good job --- be proud!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Oh my goodness, you were very brave! Good job! That is a huge step towards making yourself better. You should celebrate!

--Kim

^^Totally agree! Great job!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I think I would have probably got on my bike and cycled far far away!!!

I think you should consider that a triumph definetly!!!

Laney xx