WTF.. ok so i am on a new perscription antidepressant called remeron and it has had very little side affects HOWEVER I did happen to read "increase in appetite and wieght gain"

I am really frustrated right now because i have always been the small skinny one and i am weighing right now the MOST i have ever wieghed in my whole 25 yrs of life! and i guess it wouldnt be so bad BUT i do model sometimes on the side and i also i cant seem to stop eating all day long i cant stop no matter what its like i never get full.. my hunger is never satisfied!!!! i am getting so frustrated because now my self esteem is going down. I eat ANYTHING that is in front of my face .. what is so sad is what i have ate just this week alone: one whole cheesecake, nearly a whole bag of baked lays potatoe chips, half a gallon of ice cream, and i finished off the rest of my freinds chips at work ..OMG [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]somebody stop me.. but its like i cant!! i cant stop eating.. i hate this.. i have gained nearly 8 lbs in a friggin month people!!!!!!!!!

any suggestions?? i have tried eating healthier stuff but its like i have to eat more of it which in the end doesnt make sense because i am doubling that calorie intake which defeats the purpose.. I was thinking about a diet pill to supress my hunger a lil bit but i am a lil wierd about taking those cuz i have heard that they mess up your metobolism.. plus i have been known to be a lil caffeine sensitive.. ugh.. any suggestions??

its like this if i keep eating i am not going to be modeling which means no pay and no free pics and then no self esteem and everything going down hill fast!

[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]