Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay here i go , I havent went number two for about 4 days which is kinda weird for me. And I just woke up a little while ago and I feel soooo extreamly dizzy its wierd , I havent felt like this before its like my eyes cant focus properly.

I should tell you a couple of years ago something similar happened but it was a bit diff. When i was in grade 11 , i really had to go to the bathroom alll day at school but i refused to use the school bathroom. that day my bf was picking me up from school and we were on our way home from my school to his house which is about a 30 min. drive but could be and hour in traffic. so we were sitting at a red light and all of a sudden i felt like i was on drugs or sumthing my body felt like it was numbing and it felt unreal. so by the time we got to his house i was almost unconsicuos , he had to carry me into his house. when i got into his house i went to the bathroom (lol it was a big big deal) and instantly i felt better and the dizziness completely went away . it was like day and night it was the wierdest thing that has ever happened to me.

Has anything like this ever happened to anyone?

p.s my mom also told me that when you are constipted people feel very unwell and sometimes get pimples which is true i have been getting them in the past couple of days which is unusual for me [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

YES! This happens to me all the time. It happened the other day and I didn't correlate the two (the dizziness and poo) until I left the doctor's office. They didn't have any idea what was wrong with me.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Hi Punchbuggy, Sorry I got to this kinda late. Sounds like you are having what is called a vasovagal response. There is a vagus nerve that controls lots of involuntary stuff in your body, and when you are constipated, it can put pressure on this nerve and you feel like you are going to faint. I have IBS with only constipation and this has happened to me a few times. It is really scary but usually goes away on its own in a short time. Try to keep regular (I know it is hard to do, for me too) and it won't happen. I think it happens to lots of people but no one really talks about it. Take care.............</font>

that happened to me once...my stomachhurt so bad in the cafeteria and then i got so dizzy and collapsed...lol, but i was just constipated. I took these herbal "constipation relief" pills that my mom got at whole foods...maybe those could help?

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!