Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi!

As some of you might know, i've been working for a bit at a clay place after school, but that place is starting to get mighty inconvenient. It only pays me $7 an hour, and there is never any business there which makes it very boring. I've been looking for a switch, and i've been offered a job atamcdonalds on a highway close to my house. Whatever it sounds like it's actually a much better job, lol. $8.25 per hour starting, and that goes up as you get more experienced. It also keeps you much more busy, and i'm saving up for my first car. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]The only thing i'm worried about is if i start to feel sick or someone gets sick...at my old job it was so quiet that i could calm myself down, but there i'll always be busy, and i'll be around food. Do you think i should take it, and if so how can i handle it if i start to feel sick?

<3 Anya--

P.S. if i do take the job and any of you come to boston, you should stop in and say hi [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

You'll be fine. I've worked in a couple food places and it's actually better because when it's busy you don't have time to flip. Also I never had anyone v* there. Usually people don't want to get food when they feel sick. You'll do fine!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

HEY!!

I used to live in Danvers, by Peabody and Salem. Is the McD you're talking anout on Rte. 1 ??

Wow--that's really good starting pay, I say go for it!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Seems to me the busier you are, the less time you would have to think about feeling ill....i say go for it too!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Quote Originally Posted by californiagirl

I used to live in Danvers, by Peabody and Salem. Is the McD you're talking anout on Rte. 1 ??

Aww no unfortunately, its more near boston and newton, rte 128 near rte 9...but you got the right general area!

I think i will hopefully take it. it is a much better job. thanks!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I agree with the others, that the busier you are the less likely you are to freak out.
    Sounds like a good offer.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

And the busier you are the quicker time goes! Go for it, better pay too! If you don't like it you can always look for another job. Good luck!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

take it! I bet you'll love working there.. all my friends who have worked there loved the management.. Im sure they would be willing to listen to any of your concerns and make you as comfortable as they can!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

So very interestingly.. i didnt take my anti depressants last night and wow today i have had the sweats and kind of stomach ache but i have had the food cravings anymore.. in just a day and lost two lbs from just not taking my meds for one day... i should go talk to my doctor about this cuz this is ridiculous!!! agh..
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain