Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi, I'm new to the forums and it looks like I'm one of the few males to have this phobia. I don't know how many of you are history buffs but I've recently read Stephen Ambroses Band of Brothers (which had a few incidents of 'v*') and I was wondering, if any of you have seen the mini series, are these instences graphic? I don't mind reading the word 'V*' cartoons, or even hearing it to a certain extent but for some reason I've been hindered to what I watch due to my irrational fear :-/

thanks -dan

Hi Dan,

I asked a friend who has seen it, and he said there is only one he can remember and it is in the first episode. But he isnt an emet, so he could have easily forgotten if there are more. Sorry I dont have better information for you. And welcome!!

--Kim

Hello, and Welcome....i have not seen the movie, so i can't help you there...but i am glad to see another male on board with all us females on here I hope you will be comfortable here with us!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"