Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So im going out tonight for my dad's 50th birthday to a posh restaurant. I know it sounds horrible but i really don't want to go. Im not keen on eating in restaurants anyway but this one is an hours drive away..... aaargh!! I feel a bit wierd already, i was out last night so im really tired and im afraid ive caught something coz the club was packed. I hate that emet gets in the way of everything. Ahhh i don't want to goooooooo!!

Rant over lol!
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey, awwwww im really sorry!!. Im sure its the panic that is making you feel weird right now. Try and stay calm, do you have anything like an mp3 player or something to listen to in the car??. Also maybe take some mints or something for car journey. I really hope you feel ok, i understand what you mean though, i was meant to be going to this gig tonight, but kind of chickend out[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]. I know its not always good to have them, but if your really worried and stuff, do you have any anti-emetics to take if needed??. Hope you feel better, take care.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey ruth thanks for the reply. Ive got my ipod for in the car and some chewing gum and anti-emetics but im still worried! I really don't want to go i feel like crying but i don't want to ruin the night for my family so i'll have to just tough it out. You should go to the gig tonight, you'll really enjoy it once you're there, and just think, f you don't like it you can easily just leave again...if i can do it you can!

Ugh my dad is calling me to get in the car, ugh, ugh , ugh [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

No problem!!. Awwww well be strong and what i try to do is think ahead to when it will be over and you get back and think you did it. Try and stay calm, i know its very hard to, but the more panic you get into, the worse it will become. I hope you feel ok and get through it, also thank you, but sadly the gig has started now[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img], i just hope my friends understand. Try and have a nice time when your there, and be strong!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]take care.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Well i survived! Even managed to eat 3 courses haha! I got there and the food and the decor were just so lovely i though f*** it, im just going to enjoy myself, and i did!! All the things we are afraid to do can be done - never give up guys! x x x

ps, thanks for the kind replies ruth! xx
    *katy*

Awww yay well done!! thats great[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]you should be very proud and i am proud of you also for taking that step!! woop lol. Yeah taking steps is the best way to go about it and maybe trying things we think we can't do, well done!! and im glad you had a nice time, no problem for the replys!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img], take care.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Glad everything went ok and you ended up enjoying it. The amount of time we spend worrying about going somewhere huh, and we end up having a great time!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb