Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My husband just called and said he feels like v* from eating two frozen chimichangas today at work for lunch. He has eaten them out of the same package before and been fine. Well, today I ate one for lunch too! I have been kindof burping it up and not feeling really great, but I'm not that bad. He actually rushed off the phone with me. I kind of jokingly asked if he was going to go v* and he said "maybe, I feel like it" and hung up. He doesn't like to tell me when he does because he knows about my fear. He's leaving work to come home in about 10 minutes. He does have a horrible stomach - everything seems to upset him lately, but it doesn't usually lead to v*. I hope there wasn't something actually weong with the chimichangas since I ate one too!

Maybe it's not that there is something wrong with them but you say they are kinda strong right and not settling well with you, so maybe it's just because he has been sick lately and his stomach has been upset that it is making him ill. For example my mum and I can eat the same Greasy pizza but it only makes her sick because she has a sensitive stomach. You see? Hope he's ok and you are too.

xxxxxxx

P.s what even IS a chimichanga?
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

A chimichanga is kind of like a burrito. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I'm doing okay right now, still kind of burping it up, but not too bad. He still isn't. He didn't v*, but still feels like it. It's not that he's been sick, we think it is an ulcer or something. He has been really sensitive to foods lately. Pretty much everything he eats anymore upsets his stomach. He is on Prevacid, but so far it doesn't seem to be working. He agreed to call the doctor on Monday which is good for him. Usually when I suggest he go to the doctor he refuses. He said his throat hurts too, so I am kind of worried about strep. Not so much for me, but for the baby. I'm sure this is way TMI, but he said he had blood in his stool today. I'm sure the doctor will want to see him immediately because of that.

It does kind of sound like an ulcer, and if that's true then you should get it treated IMMEDIATELY!! My aunt almost died from an untreated one that ruptured. It's good he's getting it checked out.

I'm glad that nothing has happened so far, i think that you may just be nervous or that it is the mexican spices, and if your hubby does have an ulcer then spicy food would definitely affect him.

I hope everything turns out okay!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I love mexican food but every now and then it doesnt agree with me. I think its just a bit too ricjh and spicy and sometimes youre body doesnt appreciate it!!!

I hope that both you and your hubby are feelingbetter now.

Laney xx

Chimichonga are deep fried burritos....and i would say eating beans and
    something that is deep fried gives you all the reason to have
    indigestion...as for him....it does sound like acid reflux diease or an
    ulcer...
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.