I just read the other pregnant post and I'm scared. I was scared before that though. I would just like some reassurance from you ladies.

I wasn't worried about morning sickness until last night. Everytime I tell someone that I'm pg, the first thing they say is "are you having m*s*?" So I was lying in bed last night trying to sleep, and I don't know if I was n* or if it was a panic attack or it was all in my head, but my heart was beating really fast, and I just felt weird. What is the best way to prevent m*s*? I thought is was to always have food in your stomach.

I am also just scared of being pg. I am scared of all the changes that are going to happen to my body. Not really physical, but the feelings and the pains and stuff like that. Were all of you scared when you first found out? This kind of stuff is keeping me up at night. I haven't had a good night sleep in 3 days. It seems so stupid thinking of stuff like this, when something so good is going to come from it. Maybe I'm being selfish.

Sorry to ramble, but I would love to hear some tips, or advice to help make this moreenjoyable than not.

Thanks so much!

Edited by: kellybean