Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

The other night i got invited to go to my friends gig, so i got my ticket and said i would go when really i didn't want to, not because i didn't want to watch or anything, as i really did want to, it was just the fact i was worried as it was late and there was going to be a lot of people there and she told my her nan had been v* up blood and her parents had been with her the whole time and they were going to be there so it kind of freaked me out..i explained how i felt and that i had spent the whole day in a panic as i didn' want to let her down, like i feel i always let people down from being to scared or feeling to down to go out, so i was speaking to her on msn and she goes its ok you don't have to go, so i said thanks, and said i was sorry and explained why and she sais no its fine, then she said oh well i have to go now, so she went that was on friday and normally she talks to me on myspace, but she hasn't spoke since then. I always feel as if im like some kind of back up friend,like if someone isn't talking or they don't have anyone else to talk to, just like go to me as im the only person online or something. Ok i might be a bit paranoid, but its like i feel my friend and my other friend who is friends with her do it on purpose, like when i used to hang out with them and sometimes i used to go out when things were bad at home and ok i used to sit there and sometimes not do much, but they used to like run off and start like hugging, chasing each other and everything, then look back at me to see if i was looking..i mean..ah i don't know..sorry for the rant lol..

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im sure everything is fine, maybe shes just been extra busy or maybe shes not well.

Friends can be kinda funny at times, and arent always that understanding or sympathetic, hang in there, after all youve still got us!!!

Aaaaahhhhh, sends a hug

Laney xx

Hey Ruth,
    I kinda know what you mean. Friends, especially girls I've found can be particularly vicious with the mind games and such. I used to have 2 friends who did similar to me (this was way back in like 5th/6th grade), they would act like fine around me for awhile, then just start being real nasty to me, and going off and doing things the both of them. I really don't get other girls sometimes, they can be real real mean, and they do it in that way that they like hide it and just act funny like you say. Lol at least boys just deck it out and know where they stand with each other.

If they jerk you around too much and just treat you like some second hand person, well, you don't need people like that dragging you down. There is just too much in life to deal with besides catty "friends". It could be tho that she is just busy or something, but the way you say that they'll go off and act super friendly then look to see if your watching seems like a deliberate attempt to make you feel bad. Ugh.

Hey thanks for the replies[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], haha awww thanks, yeah you guys rock!!. Awww sorry about those girls that did that to you. She emailed me ealier and said hi and asked how i was, but its just feels like sometimes tey don't understand, but i think a lot of people don't understand the fear. Im starting college on wednesday, hopefully i will meet some new people. My friend in america said to me last night she has a fear of being ill, not so much v* but being ill with anything, so she understands and you guys have been great and wonderfull!! and am glad i speak to you all[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Ruth thats awesome that youre going to college!! Congrats!! You'll meet lots of neat people. Im glad she emailed you/