Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Needing A Whine

Hybrid View

So, I have felt pretty rubbish since I woke up this morning, and it hasnt got any better during the day, just doesnt seem to be passing, I feel n* and VERY tired..

And I cant stop peeing, whats what all about??

I have a headache and im feeling pretty dizzy...

I want rid of this and havent got a clue what it is

ugh, "vent" "vent"

[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

your probably just needing more sleep...plus have you ate
    anything...eat food with protein and take some complete Bvitmains that
    will help a lot to give you some energy.
    I love Sam

hey thankx

I may need more sleep yea, but I think I had about 6-7hours, which is ok for me, I have ate quite a bit this afternoon, but the n* now is stopping me..

Might take a mulitvitamin if I manage to eat again..

The peeing goes on [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Hey, sorry your feeling like this.
    I think maybe you feel like this, as you feel like it quite a bit and you think your going to feel like it and when you start to think the anxiety hits again. Because emetophobia is a fear that well takes quite a bit of control over our live's we are constantly thinking about it all the time, so are anxiety level is up which can make us feel ill. I was reading in anxiety disorders you can pass urine more often, you become thristy, stomach ache's, n* and all other sorts of things from the anxiety. I really hope you feel better soon, but im very sure its the anxiety of the fear thats causing you to feel ill. Take care.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Hey Ruth,

Thankx for the reply!

Yea this could be the anxiety, hopeing it passes soon..

Also my period is due soon-ish, could it be that?

Im not "totally" freaked out at the moment but Im sure it will get there soon if this keeps going

So I just ate my dinner, and I feel pretty n* and that d* feeling is hanging around, and the strange sensation in the left hand side is really annoying me, well more scaring me..

I had this is funny, spaghetti hoops and letters with waffles and a buttered bit of toast, some comfort food really..

But ugh the sensation is strange actually feels makes me sit strangely as well, lets hope its passed as soon as possible

i have been feeling abit like that today as well an i am due on my period soon i rekon that has alot to do with it.

take care

michelle xxxxx