Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Hi guys,

I need a wee rant. Sometimes during the night, particulary at certain times of the month, i feel really sick. Infact i feel queasy alot, mostly with nerves. But last night i felt sick and it just wouldn't go away!! Really thought, this is it this time. But i was fine. I woke up every half hour so i feel like i've had no slep at all. I was supposed to get up at 6 and get the bus at half 7 into uni for a lecture but i felt so bad i went back to bed. Though i'm feeling a bit better now and plan to go into uni for my other lectures i have today. I'm getting so tired of this. Doesn anyone have any helpful hints to help nausea? I have my homeopathic pills which normally help and i used slow deep btreathing to calm me down. Just wish it didn't happen so often.

Thanks for listening to me rant

Katie

That happened to me when I was in college...or I would get to my
    classes and feel so sick that I would have to leave...i think stress
    has a lot to do with it. Do you eat healthy? And exercise? I started
    going to the gym everyday and it totally helped ease the stress and
    panic..plus I got into shape
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey

yea i do eat healthy, started doing it last yr and have def felt the benifits of it. Not feeling so bad now, think it's really a hormone thing with me, makes me feel worse. I prolly don't do as much excersise as i should though i'm tryng to change that, i go to yoga now when i can and do alot of walking so its a start.